Saturday, September 16, 2006

On the needles

Ran across this image while surfing around the other day, can't remember where it came from, but It struck me as quite humerous, I love the expresion on the Wolf/Coyote's face as he is leaping over the back of the grazing sheep.

At the moment I hvae several projects on the needles. At least two hat projects, and the first in my attempt to knit sox. Will have some pictures up in a few days of the most recent finished projects. I have been off of work for a while recouperating after surgery and have done my best to keep my hands busy on my fibering projects.

While in the hospital for three days, I knit 9 washcloths in Kitchen Cotton. Didn't drop any stitches which I think is meraculous considering I was on high doses of Morphine at the time. Over the course of the next several weeks, I managed to knit several hats using up a good amount of my stash yarn.

Back at work now, in diminished capacity and will be back to full operating potential in about two weeks.

More later.....Gary

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol & Christine said...

Hey!

I hope you're feeling better now. Lets get together soon!

Christine

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home