Saturday, August 20, 2005

Kool-Aid Six Flavour Beannie

Click on the title above [Kool-Aid Six Flavour Beannie] to link to the Knitty.com site that has the basic instructions and introduction to using Kool-Aid as a dye stuff. It is fun, and easy and a good way to get one interested in letting their creative 'Juices' flowing (poetic license in calling Kool-Aid a Juice). I use Lion Brand 'Fishermen's Wool' as it takes the dye quite well and is readily available and not too expensive for the most part. Check the store shelves before starting a project to find out what colours [flavours] are available, as they change from time to time, do some swatching and keep a recipe book [I call mine my Dyeary] to catalyze the creativity. Then have some fun!



2 Comments:

Blogger Mehlika said...

Hi. You are very talented and this is a fun-to-visit blog. I also put a link to my blog. Keep on...

6:41 PM  
Blogger wes50 said...

Right-on again! Lovely work, and I appreciate the link to more Kool-Aid dyeing info.

Health Spectator

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home